Fortunately, there are innumerable options in vegan meals that you can consider for your lunch. They are not just good for your health, but they taste amazing and help you stay full the entire day. Moreover, they are can be prepared in just a few minutes, so you don’t have to stand in the kitchen for the whole hour preparing a complete lunch meal. Just a few ingredients needed and your delectable & healthy vegan food for lunch is ready!
Here is is the list of top 10 vegan food to consider for lunch:
- Quinoa Salad with Peanut Dressing: If you are a big fan of Quinoa but you want to take it in a way that can match your vegan diet, then you can take Quinoa Salad with Peanut Dressing. This vegan food is perfect for your lunch and takes very little time in preparation.
- Sweet Potato-and-Red Lentil Curry: This Indian-style stew prepared with sweet potatoes, coconut milk mellows and lentil mixture will help you get a complete vegan lunch. You can take it with white rice to get the full aromatic taste.
- Brown Rice: If you are vegan and want to eat something healthy and tasty that helps you stay full, then brown rice is the better option. A bowl full of cooked brown rice will fulfill your body’s needs for healthy nutrients such as protein, fibre, carbohydrates. You can also take it with home-rolled sushi.
- Pasta with Chickpea Sauce: Are you a paster lover? If yes, then Pasta with Chickpea Sauce is the great option of your lunch. It’s a satisfying dish that you should prepare and garnish with fresh herbs and chickpea sauce to enhance the taste.
- Tofu Scramble: If you have just started a vegan diet and are missing scrambled eggs, then tofu scrambles are your easy and go-to lunch meal. With so many styles, you can prepare Mexican, Chinese, Greek, Italian and Southwestern tofu scrambles.
- Veggie Burgers: Nobody can say no to burgers but have you tried flavourful veggie burgers? You can try Zucchini and corn veggie burgers, walnut-kidney bean burgers, chickpea burgers, vegan chicken burgers etc. for your lunch and enjoy your vegan diet.
- Hearty Chili and Stews: This is the best option if you are following veganism and have to prepare a plant-based meal. You can use whatever veggies available in your kitchen and add some vegan tofu, some beans, sausage or tempeh and lots of spices.
- Warm Vegetable Soup: When you are a vegan, you can have a lot of options in the soup. You can start your lunch with a thick and creamy vegetable soup full of some hearty ingredients. Thai Carrot Soup, Vegan Matzoh Ball Soup, Vegetable Lentil Soup, Miso and Greens Soup are some types of soup you can take in your lunch.
- Mushroom Penne: This is one of the top 10 vegan foods you can consider for having a healthy and filling lunch. With the wholemeal penne and mushrooms, you can prepare it in the morning time.
- Baked Falafel: Tired of those cheesy but soggy sandwiches? Try baked falafel with cauliflower tabbouleh, dressed with charred spring onions and green tahini sauce and have something unique for lunch on boring Mondays and Tuesdays.
Concluding this, all the above-mentioned dishes are easy to make, fast, healthy, highly delicious and satisfying. If you learn to make even half of these vegan foods, you will never feel deprived. This article with the top 10 recipes is enough to tell those, who think vegans have limited options. So, just try these amazing dishes in lunch, which are high in protein and have many active ingredients.
THIS is what happens when two meat-lovers check out meat-free food, and decide that they don’t want any of it. Andy Shovel and Pete Sharman are not your average plant-based food founders. Their last company was a burger chain and they sold tonnes of meat a year, before realising that tomorrow’s food will be the stuff that today’s food eats – plants. They’re brazen about their ambition – they want to take plant-based eating well away from the socks-with-sandals wearers, and bring it firmly into the mainstream. Throughout the 2 years of R&D, the partnering with world-leading texture scientists and flavourists, their guiding-star has been their love of meat. Only products that can fool a carnivore into thinking they’re eating meat, will make it onto shelves. Most meat-lovers just don’t like squishy tofu. Using peas and soya beans as their base, the 8 launch products consist of ISN’T BACON rashers, ISN’T CHICKEN pieces, goujons and meaty ready-to-eat snacks. THIS have patented the innovative ways in which they make their food, and can’t wait for people to try it.